Pix of Jenny Bayer's wedding

I have just uploaded 17 pictures from Jenny Bayer's wedding this August onto our Flickr account. You can access these pictures most easily by clicking the "Bragg Family South Flickr Pix" link on the right side bar of this blog. These images are 200 to 400 KB in size, so they should be good enough to make small to moderate size prints of without taking up too much webspace.

Comments

Lisa said…
Happy (Belated) Birthday, Don!!! I'll give you a call later today, to chat. I thought of your birthday three different times, yesterday-- but none of them seemed like a good time to call. At any rate, late birthday wishes are consistent with my overall poor birthday-remembering performance this past year (can I keep blaming that on Leila? We all know what a demanding baby she is).

Popular posts from this blog

New look...and a Valentine's card

Late fall activities