Please send me your most recent email addresses...
For brother Bill: Yes, we traveled through Dumas last year on our way to that archeological site.
Everybody: Bill's question to our blog had me scrambling to find an email address for him--which apparently I don't have...in further checking, I think a number of email addresses I have for y'all in the past are no longer valid. SOOOOOOOOO.......I would ask you to please send me an updated email address that I can put in my address book. That way, I won't always have to reply to the blog to get a message back to you.
Please send them to me directly, so they're not listed on the blog site (and hence are more private--helps keep down the amount of spam you may get).
If you don't have my preferred email, use this address: DonCBragg[AT]netscape[DOT]net
Of course, make sure you replace the [AT] and [DOT] with the appropriate symbols.
Everybody: Bill's question to our blog had me scrambling to find an email address for him--which apparently I don't have...in further checking, I think a number of email addresses I have for y'all in the past are no longer valid. SOOOOOOOOO.......I would ask you to please send me an updated email address that I can put in my address book. That way, I won't always have to reply to the blog to get a message back to you.
Please send them to me directly, so they're not listed on the blog site (and hence are more private--helps keep down the amount of spam you may get).
If you don't have my preferred email, use this address: DonCBragg[AT
Of course, make sure you replace the [AT
Comments
Jojo, jkbragg@wisc.edu