A quick trip to Michigan

We just returned from a brief journey to Michigan to visit Hope's parents. Ann had been hospitalized for some ailments (she is now home and doing fine), and we decided to make a quick trip over the Columbus Day weekend to see them. Rich has been laying in a hardwood floor (rosewood, I believe), and it looks quite nice. We were a little disappointed that the fall colors weren't more pronounced, and that we didn't get to see the Packers finally win a game, but it was a good trip otherwise.

While in Michigan, I took Kenny to a couple of his new favorite movies: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Wallace and Grommet's Curse of the Were-rabbit. Kenny does remarkably well in watching these long movies, and he behaves better than many of the other (even older) kids that also watch them. We also got to see a blimp flying around the University of Michigan for their football game last weekend--pretty cool!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don, I forgot to ask: how do I find Dad's blog site? He mentioned it this weekend and I'm not sure I've visited it yet. I don't think so. Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

Late fall activities

Happy 4th of July!

It doesn't feel like fall yet...