Hope and the kids are fine
The severe storms that struck Arkansas and other parts of the south yesterday passed by Monticello with few incidents in that area--other parts of the state certainly got hammered. They've had a few power outages this morning because of some brisk winds following the cold front that dropped down.
The only thing Hope has had to weather has been illnesses of the kids--Kenny has pink-eye, and Stephen has been fluish. I have the distinction of being out of town during this--I'm in Dallas, Texas, for a meeting, so I'll have to think of something to do for Hope to make up for this...
The only thing Hope has had to weather has been illnesses of the kids--Kenny has pink-eye, and Stephen has been fluish. I have the distinction of being out of town during this--I'm in Dallas, Texas, for a meeting, so I'll have to think of something to do for Hope to make up for this...
Comments
Amie