Post-Packer traumatic syndrome recovery--and some travel plans
As virtually every other Packer fan world-wide, I am in one of the phases of recovery of the untimely end to the Packer's season. While I am thoroughly disappointed with the failure in Lambeau last Sunday, I have been trying to tell myself that this team, so full of young, inexperienced, and untested players, far outplayed their expectations. Favre had far more good moments than bad, set a whole bunch of records, and secured his place as one of the absolute best quarterbacks EVER! Still feels like a small consolation, but it must do for now... WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!
On a brighter note, I talked with my sister Laurie last night. I am scheduled to attend a meeting in Madison the second week of April. I'll fly in a couple days early, and we plan to drive up to Eau Claire and visit Lisa and her family (including her new baby, which should have arrived by late March). Because I'm in an official work status, I won't have much chance to visit those outside of Madison (or on this trip to Eau Claire), but I'll try to stop in and see those who I can--I'll be in Madison for most of the week of April 4-10...
On a brighter note, I talked with my sister Laurie last night. I am scheduled to attend a meeting in Madison the second week of April. I'll fly in a couple days early, and we plan to drive up to Eau Claire and visit Lisa and her family (including her new baby, which should have arrived by late March). Because I'm in an official work status, I won't have much chance to visit those outside of Madison (or on this trip to Eau Claire), but I'll try to stop in and see those who I can--I'll be in Madison for most of the week of April 4-10...
Comments