Welcome to the Bragg Family South blog!!

Thanks to some inspiration by brother Bill, we have decided to return to the online universe in blog form! We will endeavor to keep this blog more up-to-date than we did our website, but don't expect daily posts. We will, however, use this format to post pictures of the kids more frequently, and to provide information on our travel plans to friends and family.

And, please, send us feedback!

Don

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Don- I'm checking you out!

Don't know how often you check this, but thought I would mention that Jon will be coming camping with us afterall. We'll make it to Rhinelander Friday night and then make the trek to Sylvania on Saturday. Wish we could stay more than one night! See you soon! Lisa
Anonymous said…
I was sure feeling like a nitwit, I couldn't get any part of this blog except the very beginning. Well anyway, I think Don figured out how to post a comment (which was what I wanted to do) so here goes. I enjoyed your travels and bring on the pictures. Grandma Kay
This darned thing doesn't like me, it won't let me put my name on it so I become part of the text.

Popular posts from this blog

Late fall activities

Happy 4th of July!

Kenny is now a Husky!!